The holiday season is over and field season is approaching. Lot’s going on. The paper in Ecology Letters is official published, including a Timema featured on the cover (nice photo Aaron). Anamaria received an ESF travel grant to link the mussel work on wild populations to aquaculture. Nice work Anamaria. Kei arrived from Japan and is settling in quickly. Everyone is busy writing papers…
- Terry’s group meeting TODAY 1pm BMS sem room2
- UoS course: Best Practices in Research Data Management for Biological Science
- UoS Course: Introduction to Unix for Bioinformatics
- Postdoctoral Researcher Positions at the CBGP (UPM-INIA) (CBGP-Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence Research Program, Spain)
- Terry’s group meeting TODAY 1.30pm sem rm 1
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.