I’ve been poor at posting news. Aaron successfully completed his PhD – congratulations Aaron – and Rudy has moved to his new position in London – congratulations Rudy. We are working on writing and revising manuscripts, and plans have already begun for field season, where Moe, Romain, Doro, and myself will spend two months in California, perhaps with a guest appearance by Victor. Kay Lucek shows ups soon as a new SNSP funded PDRA, and we are in the process of hiring a database manager for the lab.
- UoS course: Best Practices in Research Data Management for Biological Science
- UoS Course: Introduction to Unix for Bioinformatics
- Postdoctoral Researcher Positions at the CBGP (UPM-INIA) (CBGP-Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence Research Program, Spain)
- Terry’s group meeting TODAY 1.30pm sem rm 1
- Accommodation for Andrew Beckerman’s visitor