I’ve been poor at posting news. Aaron successfully completed his PhD – congratulations Aaron – and Rudy has moved to his new position in London – congratulations Rudy. We are working on writing and revising manuscripts, and plans have already begun for field season, where Moe, Romain, Doro, and myself will spend two months in California, perhaps with a guest appearance by Victor. Kay Lucek shows ups soon as a new SNSP funded PDRA, and we are in the process of hiring a database manager for the lab.
- Sheffield Nature Fest – Western Park and Museum TOMORROW (Sat 29th July 10-4pm)
- Programming for Evolutionary Biology conference, 16-20 Sept 2017, Biolowieza, Poland
- Sheffield Bioblitz wildlife event, invite to showcase our research – 10th August
- Edward W. Rose III Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- PhD Opportunity, Oxford University