Long time between posts; I’ve been slacking on this front. Some recent good news is that our paper (led by Aaron) examining the genetics of colour-polymorphism in two species of stick-insect is accepted for publication in Evolution. Congratulations Aaron.
- Sheffield Nature Fest – Western Park and Museum TOMORROW (Sat 29th July 10-4pm)
- Programming for Evolutionary Biology conference, 16-20 Sept 2017, Biolowieza, Poland
- Sheffield Bioblitz wildlife event, invite to showcase our research – 10th August
- Edward W. Rose III Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- PhD Opportunity, Oxford University