Long time between posts; I’ve been slacking on this front. Some recent good news is that our paper (led by Aaron) examining the genetics of colour-polymorphism in two species of stick-insect is accepted for publication in Evolution. Congratulations Aaron.
- UoS course: Best Practices in Research Data Management for Biological Science
- UoS Course: Introduction to Unix for Bioinformatics
- Postdoctoral Researcher Positions at the CBGP (UPM-INIA) (CBGP-Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence Research Program, Spain)
- Terry’s group meeting TODAY 1.30pm sem rm 1
- Accommodation for Andrew Beckerman’s visitor