Tim’s paper is accepted in Evolution. It shows how maladaptive gene flow can reduce patch occupancy, thus contributing to extinction-colonisation dynamics in meta-populations.
- Sheffield Nature Fest – Western Park and Museum TOMORROW (Sat 29th July 10-4pm)
- Programming for Evolutionary Biology conference, 16-20 Sept 2017, Biolowieza, Poland
- Sheffield Bioblitz wildlife event, invite to showcase our research – 10th August
- Edward W. Rose III Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- PhD Opportunity, Oxford University