Tim’s paper is accepted in Evolution. It shows how maladaptive gene flow can reduce patch occupancy, thus contributing to extinction-colonisation dynamics in meta-populations.
- UoS course: Best Practices in Research Data Management for Biological Science
- UoS Course: Introduction to Unix for Bioinformatics
- Postdoctoral Researcher Positions at the CBGP (UPM-INIA) (CBGP-Severo Ochoa Centre of Excellence Research Program, Spain)
- Terry’s group meeting TODAY 1.30pm sem rm 1
- Accommodation for Andrew Beckerman’s visitor